The success of billions yen hit movie, Kimi no na wa, maybe can’t be separated from the efforts of voice actors and actress like Mone Kamishiraishi who have given life to the characters. Some of you might feel familiar when the first time you heard of Mitsuha’s voice, the heroine of the story. Yes !, some of you who have watched anime “Wolf Children ” may have realized that Mitsuha Miyamizu shared same voice actress with Keno, and Mone Kamishiraishi also casted as supporting role in anime adaptation of Chihayafuru.
Mone Kamishiraishi’s live performance at Sunshine City Christmas Event. She performed Nandemonaiya movie ver. (Main theme of Your Name. movie)
Your Name (Kimi no Na wa)
Your Name. (Kimi no Na wa.) is a 2016 Japanese animated drama film written and directed by Makoto Shinkai.
It received widespread acclaim from critics, who praised the film for its animation and emotional impact, and was also a major commercial success, becoming the fourth highest-grossing film of all time in Japan, the 7th-highest grossing traditionally animated film and the highest-grossing anime film worldwide, with a total gross of more than $354 million.
The film won the 49th Sitges Film Festival, 2016 Los Angeles Film Critics Association Awards and 71st Mainichi Film Awards for Best Animated Feature Film, as well as receiving a nomination for the 40th Japan Academy Prize for the Best Animation of the Year.
[Mone Kamishiraishi’s latest and her debut album (Chou Chou)]
Mone Kamishiraishi (Kamishiraishi Mone, born 27 January 1998, in Kagoshima, Kagoshima Prefecture) is a Japanese actress and singer.
Kamishiraishi spent first year in university. She is represented with Toho Entertainment. Kamishiraishi’s music label is Pony Canyon. Her sister is actress Moka Kamishiraishi.
[Mone appeared in Tea CM]
Mone Kamishiraishi has appeared in various drama and movie.
- Drowning Love | Oboreru Naifu (2016) – Kana Matsunaga
- Your Name. | Kimi no na wa. (2016) – (voice)
- Chihayafuru Part 2 | Chihayafuru Shimo no Ku (2016) – Kanade Ooe
- Chihayafuru Part 1 | Chihayafuru Kami no Ku (2016) – Kanade Ooe
- Lady Maiko | Maiko wa Lady (2014) – Haruko Saigo
- Nobody’s Perfect | Daijobu 3 Kumi (2013) – Fumino Nakanishi (Class 5-3)
- Wolf Children | Okami Kodomo no Ame to Yuki (2012) – (voice)
- Hokusai to Meshi Saeareba (TBS-MBS / 2017) – Fumiko Yamada / Bun
- Gou | Gou ~Himetachi no Sengoku~ (NHK / 2011) – Masa
You can find out more in her official website