BABYMETAL announced their public viewing event for at Osaka Jo Hall to take place on October 15. The Live Viewing will be streamed a day after in 3 different cities!
Their performance at Osaka Jo Hall on October 15 as part of “Big Kitsune Festival in Japan“(Big FOX Festival in Japan) will be streamed a day after on October 16 as Live Viewing Event in three cities as Tokyo, Nagoya and Osaka.
BABYMETAL at Osaka Jo Hall Live Viewing Details
- Show date: October 15 at Osaka Jo Hall
- Live Viewing date: October 16, 2017 (Monday)
- Times: Open doors 18:00 / Start 19:00
- Zepp Diver City in Tokyo
- Zepp Nagoya in Nagoya
- Zepp Osaka Bayside in Osaka
- Lottery Tickets for THE ONE Members start on September 1 (Friday) at 12:00, finishes on September 5 (Tuesday) at 23:59 Japanese Time.
- Advanced Tickets by Lottery start on September 14 (Thursday) at 12:00, finishes on September 18 (Monday) at 23:59 Japanese Time.
- General Tickets as first come first served basis start on October 1 (Sunday) at 12:00 Japanese Time.
- Mosh’sh Pit Standing Tickets: ¥ 4,320 (tax included)
- Mosh’sh Seats Tickets: ¥ 9,720 (tax included)
Babymetal (stylized as BABYMETAL) is a Japanese metal idolband. Their line-up consists of Suzuka Nakamoto as “Su-metal”, Yui Mizuno as “Yuimetal”, and Moa Kikuchi as “Moametal”. The concept of the group is a fusion of the heavy metal and Japanese idol genres.The three teenage girls and their band are managed by the Amuse talent agency. Besides dancing, the trio all perform vocals. Su-metal is the main vocalist, credited on Babymetal’s official site with vocals and dancing, while Moametal and Yuimetal are credited with scream and dance. Their vocals are backed by heavy metal instrumentation played by the Kami Band.
They released their eponymous debut album in February 2014. Their second album Metal Resistance was released worldwide on April 1, 2016.